Le Vie Angarano
Italien - Venetien
We could call Villa Angarano “The Villa of the Ladies”, since a female descendant line of the greatest Venetian families has brought the Villa in the hands of the present owners as dowry over three centuries. Well aware of the treasure inherited from their ancestors, who have handed it down from generation to generation with love and care, the five sisters Carla, Giovanna, Anna, Maruzza and Isabella are currently carrying on the matriarchal tradition of the Villa.
In 1556 Count Giacomo Angarano commissioned Villa Angarano Bianchi Michiel to his friend and well-known architect Andrea Palladio, who is one of the most influential figures in the history of western architecture. He was the most important architect in the Republic of Venice, where he designed many villas that made him famous. In 1996 Villa Angarano was included in the list of Italian UNESCO World Heritage.
WINE System AG - 83112 Frasdorf - 08023 91633 0 - email@example.com - www.winesystem.de